Top 10 Holiday Doors

We rate our favorites
    At number 9 we have Ms. Nuckols’s door. The theme of the door is “A Christmas Carol.” The funny thing about this door is that it’s decorated as a door! What we love about this door is that the idea was great, and execution was simple.
    At number 8 we have Mrs. Sylvester’s door. We believe the theme of this door is a great amount of Christmas food for everyone to eat. the unique thing about this door is that it is all painted!
    At number 7 we have Mrs. Boyer’s door (English.) We thought this door was too cute not to put in the top 10. We love the different pattern hats for each of the Gnome. We also loved how clean this door looked, some doors can get messy because people put too much clutter on the door, but this one did it just right!
    At number 6 is Ms. Snyder. Her theme is “A Charlie Brown Christmas”. What we loved about this door was Snoopy on top the dog house and how well the roof was done.
    You might be able to guess who’s this door is based on the text… It’s Mr. Alston! What’s awesome about this door is how the theme of the door goes with the subject he teaches.
    Of course, we had to give a spot to an art teacher! So, number 4 goes to Ms. Snyder. She didn’t only use paper, but she used other products like cotton and a hula hoop and just look at those neat snowflakes around the door. The detail of this door is excellent!