Senior Spotlight: Brady Kremer

All about BK

In this photo Brady is on the mound pitching against Rappahannock High School. Cj Buchan pictured in the bottom left corner playing first base. (Photo taken by JLP Sports via Instagram)

Brady Kremer was born on May 30th, 2006, in Providence, Rhode Island. He is the oldest of two children and has a younger brother who also attends Lafayette High School as a sophomore.

Shown here is Brady knocking a base hit to left field against Warhill High School. His final line in the game was 4-4 with 3 singles and a double, with 5 total bases. A very impressive game by the Ram’s shortstop.  (Picture taken by JLP Sport via Instagram)

He is a senior at Lafayette High School and has been living in Williamsburg since he was in Elementary School. He attended DJ Montague Elementary School and then he also went to Hornsby Middle School and James Blair Middle School. He has been playing all types of different sports since he was a very young age. Brady has played baseball since he was 5 years old, and he will continue to play for many more years. He has recently started his golf career and it has become one of his favorite sports and activities to participate in aside from baseball. Brady currently plays on the Varsity Baseball team at Lafayette and has been playing since he was a freshman. He also played for the James Blair baseball team when he was in 7th and 8th grade. Back in October of 2023, Brady committed to Averett University to play college baseball and continue his academic and athletic career. He has dreams of hopefully transferring and playing division 1 baseball after a few years at Averett University.

On January 21, 2024 Michigan State Spartans faced Maryland Terrapins in Maryland. Brady Kremer standing next to Michigan State Spartans star guard, Tyson Walker after their victory over the Terrapins. The Michigan State Spartans took the win in a 61-59 victory. (Photo was taken by Wendy Kremer)

Brady is an avid sports fan who follows many sports.  He loves college sports, especially Michigan State University, he follows Michigan State because his mom attended college there. For football he follows the New England Patriots, he is a fan of them because he was born just a few miles away from New England. He also follows the St. Louis Cardinals because he used to play for them in little league and has forever been a fan since. Brady is not the biggest fan of NHL hockey but he will definitely tune in to watch it when the St. Louis Blues are playing. He loves watching playoff hockey in May with his friends. Another thing that Brady will watch endlessly is March Madness. Every year he is super excited to participate in watching and making brackets for the big tournament.

While he has had many great experiences and met many good friends in high school Brady is excited for this next chapter of his life and is ready to start college. Brady will miss Lafayette high school but is very excited for his future at Averett University.