Christmas PJ day At LHS!

Last day of Spirit Week before the highly anticipated Christmas Break!

After a festive winter spirit week at Lafayette, students from all grades participate in the last and possibly the most exciting day of the spirit week. Through the decorated hallways, students wearing PJ’s of all colors and designs, excitedly and impatiently wait for the final bell to ring.

Sitting and posing for the camera, a student happily shows off his participation on the last day of Winter Spirit week. Quentin Trowbridge volunteered to have his picture taken of his unique blue and green patterned PJ pants!

There were a great variety of PJ pants worn by students. The most popular design had been the simple, but festive red and black checkered PJ pants. Other students had worn PJ pants with more creative and unique designs, ranging from graphics of Christmas characters or different colored patterns. Other students took an all out approach to this spirit day and wore onesies displacing well-known Christmas movie characters, such as the Grinch! Moreover, many students had even planned their outfits to twin with their close friends with matching PJ bottoms.

After speaking to a few students on what their ultimate favorite  spirit day of the week was,  many had replied with Friday PJ day having the “most participation” and was perhaps the “most comfortable” day. As an obvious success, students end the school day filled with holiday spirit and enthusiasm for the upcoming holidays!