Who is the best Reindeer?

Image result for santa reindeer names
Santa’s Reindeer SVG image.

Who is the best reindeer? Well to answer that question we first have to know who the reindeer are. Their names are: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and finally, Rudolph. These reindeer belong to Santa. Who is Santa you might ask, well you know who Santa is. Everyone knows the story about special little Rudoph but if you don’t know I shall tell you. Rudolph was always the outsider until one cold and dark night. There was no light in the sky and it was Christmas eve night. Santa had to deliver 500m presents all over the united states but he had no way of seeing. No one had any ideas or would even step up, until Rudolph came along. Rudolph became the most famous reindeer that night due to his courageousness and bravery. He offered to step up and guide Santa’s sled through the night sky.

Now that you know who all of the reindeer are, you might think you can answer the question. Most will say Rudolph because of what he did that night but there are still 8 more to choose from. There wouldn’t be Christmas without the other 8 and that means a lot. Christmas is all about giving and love and each reindeer gives off that type of personality.

In my personal opinion I its obvious to go for Rudolph with my big, shiny, red nose. He is the most famous and also the safe choice. Rudolph’s story is all about perseverance and embracing our differences. Despite being initially excluded by his fellow reindeer, he proved his worth by leading Santa’s sleigh on that foggy Christmas eve.

Image result for rudolph
Clip Art of Rudolph and his bright red nose.

Rudolph’s red nose not only guided the way. but it also symbolizes the importance of individuality and embracing what makes us unique. He teaches us that our differences can actually be our greatest strengths. Plus, he looks really good lighting up the night sky with his red light.

Furthermore, Rudolph’s inclusion in popular culture has made him an iconic figure during the holiday season. From movies and songs to decorations and merchandise, Rudolph’s face and story bring joy to many of us. Christmas is most people’s favorite holiday, and they get excited to hang up Rudolph ornaments all around their houses and on their trees. There are also many songs about Rudolph, meaning he gets tons of praise.

Now, I know the other reindeer have qualities of their own as well. Dasher is known for his incredible speed, While Blitzen is famous for his agility. Let’s also not forget about Donner, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixen, and Dancer. They all play huge and important roles in helping Santa deliver presents to children all around the world. But when it comes down to it, Rudolph’s story has captured the hearts of people all over the globe. His message of acceptance, love, and embracing our differences resonates with so many people and inspires us. So, in my opinion, Rudolph is definitely the best reindeer. Now tell m about your favorite reindeer?

Image result for rudolph
Rudolph (right) and Santa as seen in the 1964 TV special.