Beanz, My Silly Little Cat

Princess Sillyhead Venus Jellybean Beanatries Bean Beanienza the Third (AKA Beanz)
Ozzie Sibley

Mean, sassy, and crazy is what makes Beanz, Beanz. Her claws are sharp; she bites and rolls away when played with, and she’s the biggest cuddle-bug ever. Full name, Princess “Sillyhead” Venus Jellybean Beanatries Bean Beanienza the Third, the sillyhead is silent, is my silly kitty. She was brought home on April 13th and was born a few months before. She is my crazy little goober, and she gets her own article just like her uncle Binx. She enjoys sitting on the middle part of the couch and stealing my spot, along with playing whenever she gets the chance. Her favorite toy is her little red mouse that came with her when we first got her, and she always plays with her pink jingly mouse on a string toy. She bites playfully and bats my hands when I reach out to her, sometimes when I pick her up when she has zoomies she bats at my face until I let her go.

Trying to get Beanz into spooky season. she didn’t appreciate it one bit.

My favorite thing about Beanz is when I reach out to pet her, she rolls away then bites me. This mainly happens on my stairs; it makes a great distraction from doing dishes. When I play with her with the stringy mouse, she always does big jumps to get it up high which makes it look like she’s doing flips in the air. Whenever I can, I try to take silly pictures of her from weird angles, which I do with most cats, but it’s so silly I can’t help it. Some things I don’t like is when she goes on top of my bookshelf, I get scared that she’s going to break something, she also tries to bite/eat things she shouldn’t be chewing on. She does silly things in her sleep, sometimes her eyes are opened a bit, and you can see her eyes all zoned out. When she was younger, she used to snore a bit, it was probably due to the boogies she wouldn’t let me get out for her. She runs into walls when she has the zoomies, which is most likely the reason she’s a lil bit dumb, she’s a very pretty cat though. I love to play with her through her tunnel, she claws at my fingers which scares me a bit, but she has fun running around.

There are no thoughts in her head, just soup.

Everyone who has met her will all agree that she is crazy and mean, my sister, Cate who is the owner to Binx, calls her a mean baby along with a bully. “Energetic, crazy, impulsive, active, and mischievous” says my partner, Alkyone. Alkyone is Beanz’s other parent, she loves Alkyone and their head scratches. Azriel, my friend, calls her a Silly Silly Silly Silly, but the quote he gave me was “SILLY SILLT AILLY SILLY SITOTK”. My older sister, Caroline tells me that she thinks that she is “devious, mean, very intelligent, she is a very dominant cat.” I proceeded to tell her that “Shes not intelligent, she runs into walls”. Caroline then corrected herself “well, unintelligent then.”. Beanz isn’t the smartest cat, she really does constantly run into walls. My mom calls her Baby Cat, but I feel like she should upgrade to crazy cat. she also says that she feisty, viscous, and pretty.

Beanz is a well-loved crazy silly little cat, and everyone agrees she’s the prettiest. She may be the meanest out of everyone I know but she is my favorite silly kitty.  Princess Sillyhead Venus Jellybean Beanatries Bean Beanienza the Third may have soup for brains, but she is my oogie boogie silly lady and I wouldn’t trade her for anything.