Taylor Walker

all about Taylor Walker

Huckleberry loves to go on car rides especially with his family. (photo by Taylor Walker)

I would like to introduce you to Lafayette Ledger member Taylor Walker. Taylor is a 17-year-old junior at Lafayette High School. She is the oldest of three in her family, her sister Hayden Walker is a sophomore here as well. Her favorite thing to do with her family is going on long walks at Colonial Williamsburg during the night. She’s involved in many activities and clubs at school such as Key Club, and International Club, and she is also a Rambassador. Taylor has played on the Lafayette girls’ soccer team every year since she’s been at Lafayette. During her freshman year the girls’ team went on to win States with the help of her amazing skills. She is also one of the top scorers on the team. She plays for a travel team called the Richmond Strikers and has been playing for them for only one year. Taylor loves to hang out with her friends Reagan Hurley and Mandi Lynch. She has a dog named Huckleberry, who is two years old. Taylor has a sweet tooth and loves to eat candy, her favorite candy to eat is Skittles.

This is Taylors family taking a night walk through colonial Williamsburg together as a family. (Photo by Brady Walker)

Taylor prefers to watch movies instead of TV shows, her favorite movies would include Tangled, Moana, and The Nun. She has lived in Williamsburg her whole life but has family in Colorado. If she could go anywhere on vacation she would want to go to Paris because she has always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. Her favorite subject in school is History so she takes APUSH (Adavanced Placement United States History). Taylor’s favorite season is Summer because she loves to go to the pool and Water Country with her friends. She likes the warmer weather because she prefers to go outside rather than stay inside. Taylor’s favorite color is blue because it reminds her of blue whales which are her favorite animal.

Together the Walker siblings Taylor (left), Kemper (middle), and Hayden (right) all pose to take a fun photo together. (Photo taken by Carmen Doherty)