Luka Doncic scoring 73 points alone.

Luka Doncic is a basketball player that plays for the Dallas Mavericks. He is universally known for averaging high scoring but he has never done this before. On January 24th Luka lighting up State Farm Arena for a career-high 73 points in a 148-143 victory over the host Atlanta Hawks. Before this game his career high was 41 points in just one game.  This makes him tied for 4th place in all time most scored game by an individual player.

It marked the highest-scoring game in the NBA this season, passing the 70-point performance by  Philidelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid on Monday against the San Antonio Spurs. It also tied Wilt Chamberlain and David Thompson for the fourth-highest output in NBA history. Chamberlain, who owns the NBA record with 100 points, also had a 78-point outing, while Kobe Bryant finished with 81 points on Jan. 22, 2006.

Ever since Luka got drafted back in 2018 he has been notoriously known to do great things. Many people believe he will break many records throughout his career.

In just his second season, Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in points, rebounds and assists at 29 PPG, 10 RPG, and 9 APG.

He is also known to make clutch shot when his team and franchise needs points. He scores from wherever and whenever he want. During this game he also had 10 rebounds (making his stats a double double) and 7 assists. He ensures on using his team around him to win games. He never leaves anyone out of a play and with Kyrie Irving recently joining the team it makes it easier for him to trust his team.

Alot of people didn’t believe in Luka because of how slow he is but he makes up for it with his flashy plays. Many people are starting to talk about who is going to break Wilt Chamberlin’s 100 point game record. Obviously, this record is very difficult to achieve but with the way Luka is playing and how his mindset works, he could do it.

Last year on December 4th, Luka Doncic released to the public that he and his wife gave birth to his daughter. Ever since then he has been playing smarter, better, faster, smoother, and all around just a better basketball player.

In this years all star game Luka Doncic will be playing his 4th. The all star game is in Indianna and many people have reason to believe he will be MVP. On an other note, Luka Doncic is in the race to become the MVP of all the teams, Looking at power rankings he is just in 4th place. At first is Shai Gilgeous-Alaxander  of the Oklahoma City Thunder, second is Nikola Jokic of the Denver Nuggets, and third is Giannis An

Image result for luka doncic\
Luka Doncic shooting the basketball.

tetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks.

Luka Doncic is obviously destined for greatness and it shows. He works harder everyday to become a better player than he was before. Luka Doncic is one of the greatest European basketball player we have ever seen.

Image result for luka doncic\
Luka Doncic celebrating pushing the Rockets into overtime