New Webcomic on its Way!

A brand new webcomic that needs support!
Ozzie Sibley

A new webcomic expected to arrive no later than October is coming sooner than expected. The webcomic “Moving Past It” has been in the works for about three years now and is about to be published any day now.

“Moving Past It” is a soon to be webcomic about a 17-year-old boy, Crimson, figuring out why he’s dead and how he’s going to move past it. As he struggles to find his memories, he sinks deeper into trouble with the only people there to help. Lily, Ted, and a few other characters are there to help Crimson regain what his missing memories are so he can move on. There’s a plan for four seasons, each with the same characters and one or two new ones. As the seasons progress, the themes become more intense after each new memory.

The Creators mainly used account, it features their art and whatever doodles they make.

I talked to the creator, @_ghost_chair_, about their thoughts about their first published story and they answered with such excitement. “I can’t believe this is actually happening, there have been moments where I thought that this wasn’t going to happen, and I was going to make a new story. But no! this is happening and I’m so happy about it! I love my characters and I’m so happy I can share them!”. They also mentioned that they started “Moving Past It” back when they were in 7th grade, and it has changed and grew so much from the original plot. “When I think about my comic, I tend to think more about the love that goes on with these two characters, Crimson and Carmen. There’s unfortunately not enough room to add a side story with the two where they can be happy together, but there will definitely be a story” they say, “Carmen is more of a side character if you were wondering. you’ll see him when you revisit crimsons memories, along with Ethan, Evan, Fea, and Oliver, his friends.”.

A random school doodle that features the friend group in their goober forms.

Before Moving Past it was made into a webcomic, it was a story about demons. Crimson and Carmen still fell in love, and instead of Crimson leaving Carmen left. This story though wasn’t planned all the way through, so it got scrapped and turned into what it is now. When the comic was created, it was same plot, different story. Crimson still died except instead of the middle/neutral zone he went to hell, it was a wacky time according to the creator. After a while, it was scrapped again and went back into planning before it was ready to be posted. There were plenty of new ideas, tossed ideas, and kept ideas, “There were many good ideas that I loved but I just couldn’t seem to fit it in or keep”. Now the webcomic is up to its full potential and not “wacky” when it was first in its works.

There’s so much more to this Webcomic! The creator has a lot more in store than what’s written here, and they would love to answer any questions from their readers. See you soon in October!