Filed under Lifestyles, News

What’s Next for Lafayette Seniors?

How has Lafayette impacted our seniors over the years? And what is their next course of action as they enter a different realm of opportunity...

Spring semester is approaching, and a lot of our seniors are already moving on to other things such as graduating early and participating in dual enrollment at Thomas Nelson Community College. With nearly 300 students in the senior class, we want to hear what you have planned next! Whether you are taking a gap year or already committed to a university to play a sport, we want to know what is in your future. Below is a poll where you can select as many answers that you feel apply to your path and experience here at Lafayette.  Please be sure you read all the different answer choices, because we cover lots of different aspects of the high school experience and future expectations!  We also encourage you to write in the “Comments” section, discussing your next steps after high school more in depth, along with special times you have had during your high school experience.

Then, keep checking in here at “The Ledger!”  Every week, five seniors will be featured in a front page, media slideshow which will highlight their hopes, goals, plans, and aspirations.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with our school newspaper!

Tell Us About Your Time At Lafayette and Where You're Going From Here!!!

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

4 Comments

4 Responses to “What’s Next for Lafayette Seniors?”

1. Avery Hicks on January 15th, 2019 11:52 AM

I have enjoyed being at Lafayette, it is a good school with great teachers!

2. Nash McDowell on January 15th, 2019 1:18 PM

Senior year hasn’t been great, I got mono and strep throat in the beginning of the school year and it totally threw me off my game. A lot of other crazy stuff happened, and I decided I had outgrown high school. I am graduating early and taking a long trip to Spain just for fun. I need to reset before I start college in the fall, hopefully at Virginia Tech. In 10 years I can only hope to be happy and successful, working as an environmental activist. Other than that, I haven’t thought much further.

3. Taylor Gubler on January 15th, 2019 1:19 PM

I am going to Arcadia University in Glenside, PA to play soccer. I will be majoring in psychology and entering grad school for physical therapy after graduation. Meeting my lifelong friends has been the best part of my life.

4. Taylor Gubler on January 15th, 2019 1:21 PM

My dream job is to work as a physical therapist and help veterans rehabilitate

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

What’s Next for Lafayette Seniors?