Mandi Lynch

All About Mandi
Lafayette Girls Soccer after their first win of the 2024 season. This was Mandi’s first high school game of her Junior Year.

Mandi Lynch is a 17-year-old junior at Lafayette High School. She had a huge role as a defender for the Girl’s Soccer team for the past three years for a team that has made it to states two years in a row, winning one. Mandi is a goofball on the team and is always talking which can make some people mad. Especially when she is with Trop Chat. Sometimes they can get in a little bit of trouble because they can’t stop laughing.

This year Mandi joined the golf team playing with Coach T for the first time. She plans on playing again this coming fall and is excited for the competition to come. Since the weather has been getting nicer, she has begun to practice on the Ford’s Colony Golf course and will keep working throughout the summer.

Sam (left), Mandi (middle), and her mom (left) posing for a selfie after watching a movie.

Mandi lives with her mom, dad, and sister Sam. Sam works at the Williamsburg Orthodontics and is our assistant coach for the varsity soccer team. Mandi and Sam are extremely close and love to hang out with each other and go out to ice cream or food.

This is the Virginia Reign girls last picture after the season. Apart of a mostly senior team, all the girls will be going to college this year.

Another way Mandi likes to spend her time is hanging out with Trop Chat. All summer consists of days at Water Country, Busch gardens, and the parkway. Most days all of the siblings will hang out all day. This upcoming season Mandi will be playing for the Richmond Strikers with her friend Taylor Walker and will carpool with Taylor and Cassidy Liebler three days a week up to practice. They plan to spend their time listening to podcasts and Cassidy’s terrible music.

Trop Chat is posing with Mr. Mason after their 10-0 win against Bruton.

Mandi loves to spend her time watching movies. Sometimes she doesn’t always have service so she downloads some on Disney Plus and Netflix. Some of her favorites are A Bugs Life, Tangled, The Croods, and Trolls. If she is not watching soccer, she is watching movies during her free time which is really relaxing for Mandi.