Lafayette Ledger Profile-Colin Crisci

The Story of Colin Crisci’s Life
Colin+Crisci+is+a+senior+at+Lafayette+High+School.+Here+you+can+see+that+his+shirt+was+ripped+off%2C+on+this+occasion+it+was+by+Clarke+Canova%2C+Wesley+Muse%2C+and+Hudson+Sylvester.+
Wesley Muse
Colin Crisci is a senior at Lafayette High School. Here you can see that his shirt was ripped off, on this occasion it was by Clarke Canova, Wesley Muse, and Hudson Sylvester.

Colin Crisci is a senior from Lafayette High School who will most likely be attending Elon next year to study Environmental Science. Colin is a swimmer, as are his two brothers Flynn and Aiden, and his parents Jeff and Kelly. He owns two dogs named Stella and Kacey.

Colin is currently playing “Senior Assassin” a longstanding tradition where seniors try to “assassinate” their target with water guns, although I did get him out on Thursday. He and Braden Lee are being targeted by Andrew Reese and myself, but this is a story for another day.

Colin was met at his house by Wesley Muse and squirted with a water gun, deeming him out for senior assassin. This picture was used as evidence. (Wesley Muse)

Colin has a GPA of 2.7 in high school but has a GPA of 2.5 for this year. Colin can still graduate, can’t give up yet. He is technically passing Government, but he needs to lock-in for maybe the first time in his academic career. Colin plans to major in Environmental Ecience next year at the University of Elon, inspired by Mr. Beard to pursue his interests in the field. Colin enjoys nature, as well as capturing pictures of it on vacations out West or in Maine.

Colin is a big swimmer, as his mom is a coach and both of his brothers swim for the University of Tennessee. Colin is a Captain on the Lafayette Swim squad, as he has swum all four years of high school and will be a Ford’s Colony coach for this summer. It is unclear what Colin’s next chapter in athletics may be, as he could walk on at Elon or change interests and start weightlifting or play a club sport.

Colin has had a great year overall. He attended many sporting events (and is trying to get me to go to soccer games) as well as expanding his friendships with Clarke, Piper, and many others. Colin is currently in the process of getting a driver’s license, and yes, he got into a college before being mobile.

Colin can be seen at many Lafayette sporting events, including football games as shown. This game was against Jamestown and Colin left at half time after drying off with a hand dryer in the Wanner bathroom. (Wesley Muse)