Joshua Hill

Inside the mind of a genius.
Joshua Hill smiling big for 11th grade picture day.
Benjamin Louis

Joshua Hill,  a cusp king. His birthday June 21, is the day of transitioning between Gemini and Cancer season. But he says he’s a Gemini because he doesn’t want cancer. Josh is an 11th grader here at Lafayette High School. He excels in every class, one example of this is him being on a streak of all A’s for the third marking period in a row.

Lets dive deeper into the mind of one of a kind.

How do you fund your very expensive lifestyle?

I work with my father at his pawn shop assisting customers with finding tools, jewelry, and electronics. I think of myself as a salesman because people give stuff to me and I tell them a price.

What is your favorite subject?

Yearbook, it allows me to capture students in their raw form, I also enjoy debating with the teacher in that class, Mrs. Turner.

Who is your favorite music artist?

My favorite music artist is Tasha Cobbs, she is a praise and worship musician. When I’m not listening to her, I’m listening to country music, Morgan Wallen is my man.

Fun Fact about you?

I hate Taylor Swift, she’s ugly, and she looks like a man and I feel like she gets way too much of the medias’ attention.

What is your favorite food?

I like Mexican food, my favorite Mexican restaurant is La Tolteca on 2nd Street, definitely not the one on Richmond Road

Who is a politician that you look up to that inspire your beliefs today?

Donald J Trump *he says with the fattest grin on his face possible*, I love that guy and I do not like Michelle Obama because HE ruined the school lunches.

Josh seen wearing his 2024 Donald Trump merch gleefully.

From the moment I met Josh in 7th grade at Berkeley Middle School he has been in my life. The first time he met me he called me broke and made my new name “Dollar General”.  We became friends once we noticed the only thing different about us was our skin color and gender. Josh is a fearless boy who tends to make a impact on every person he encounters’.