I’Tyra Garris – Ledger Spotlight

Inside the mind of a Barbie!
ITyra Garris - Ledger Spotlight

I’Tyra is an 11th-grade student here at Lafayette High School she likes to play track considering she is one of the fastest new runners. It is almost like it was her God-given talent to be on track. She also has taken it upon herself to join the LHS Powderpuff game!  She is a straight-A student. Read on to learn about I’Tyra Garris in this Ledger spotlight!

What is your favorite color? – My favorite color is Blue.

What is your favorite food? – Steak and a baked potato.

What is your favorite subject? – My favorite subject is math

What are your hobbies outside of school? – I sometimes works at Walmart when they put me on the schedule, she enjoys blocking when they get out of line. I also enjoy hanging out with her boyfriend.

Who is your favorite artist? My favorite artist is Moriah the scientist.

Who is your role model? – My role model is Wendy Williams the queen of talk show hosts. She often quotes the famous saying “DEATH! to all of you” Just like Wendy, I’Tyra is not afraid to speak her mind and tells it just how it is because quite frankly she doesn’t give a crap about people’s feelings.

What is your ideal vacation? – My ideal vacation is in a place with no people, no work, no stress and just a peaceful area.

What 3 LHS students would you be on a stranded island with? – Justin so I can use him as a boat and Gabe will support Justin as the boat. I would also bring Josh because he always has that fat lunch box.

Do you have a favorite teacher here at LHS, It can be a present teacher or past teacher? – My favorite teacher was Ms. Wathen but she left us to move to New York.