Staff Profile-Penelope Kokolis

Going to get food, Penelope and her sister posing for a picture at Chipotle.

What are your hobbies?   I really love Greek dancing I’ve done it competitively since I was little.

What is your ideal vacation?   My ideal vacation would be somewhere warm where I could go to the beach all the time somewhere tropical like the Bahamas or Turks and Caicos Greece Aswell.

When you were in high school what was your dream job?  My dream job used to be a homicide detective, I have always been really interested in true crime and things like that. But I found out you had to be a police officer first and I don’t want to be a police officer so maybe I’ll do forensics or something like that.

What’s your favorite Starbucks order?  My Starbucks order is a venti iced vanilla chai and sometimes I’ll get extra pumps of chai. My mom used to drink it all the time when I was younger and now it’s my favorite Starbucks drink.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?   If I could live anywhere, I would want to live in Greece, it’s really beautiful there and I have a lot of family there so I wouldn’t be completely alone.

What’s your favorite color?   My favorite color is baby blue.

Lefty or righty?  Righty

Preparing for their performance Penelope and her dance group doing there ritual before they perform.

What is your favorite subject in school?  My favorite subject in school is probably English.

Do you have a family?  Yes, I have my mom and my dad, and I also have 3 younger brothers Yianni, Elias, and Andreas, I also have a cousin who I’m very close with, so we just say were sisters her name is Sophia.

What do you bring for lunch on a typical day?  On a typical day my mom will usually bring me something from the restaurant to eat and I would share it with my friends.

Do you prefer movies or tv shows? I honestly can’t choose it depends on what I’m watching I guess; I like them both equally.

What is your favorite place to eat at?  I have lots of favorite places but lately it’s been Chipotle.

After getting food from their favorite place (Chipotle) Penelope and Sophia are heading home.