Holiday Decorating Contest

LHS teachers compete for most creative door!
    LHS teacher decorates her door by incorporating Spanish Christmas traditions.

Have you seen the decorative doors all around the school? Teachers at Lafayette high school have entered a door decorating contest for the holiday season. Teachers are decorating their doors to get everyone in the holiday spirit before break and make our hallways a little more festive. They have all put in a lot of effort to find creative and unique ideas on how to decorate their doors. Many teachers have come up with door designs to reflect whatever classes they teach and incorporated many things related to their class. Students have also played a really significant role in the design and the creation of the doors by helping out their favorite teachers. Some teachers have gone above and beyond with their designs and decorations for the door. One teacher in particular even took it to a whole different level and made her door 3d by putting a Christmas tree on it. All the teachers have shown their true creativity and put a lot of work into the decoration and design of these doors. All the teachers have enjoyed their time creating and decorating their doors for the students and other members of the faculty to look at. We don’t know Who will win the contest yet but there surely is lots of good competition.