Israel war

There are military conflicts, and Israel is at war with the Hamas currently.
See page for author, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

Have you heard about the recent war in Israel?  Devastating effects have hit Israel recently and a war has broken out in the middle east between Israel and the Hamas militant group of Palestine. Tensions have risen between the two countries over recent attacks on Israel by the Hamas group.  Many have been killed and the country is in time of devastation with the war starting back up.

The Israela flag represents its people and their culture.

On October 7th the Hamas group crossed the border and fired on Israel and in the process, it got very violent. Many citizens of Israel were captured in this attack including many women and young children and others were killed in this attack including U.S. nationals. Their intention of the attack was “to free Palestinian prisoners, stop Israeli aggression on al-Asqa Mosque, and to break the siege on Gaza.”. War was declared this day by Israel and since then Israel has fired on Palestine and retaliated against them. The Palestinians have experienced bloodshed in this war also along with the Israelis. One of Israel’s tactics to hurt the Palestinians was to deprive them of all their supplies and worsen the condition of their homes.

There has been long standing tension between the Hamas group and the Israelis, but it has only gotten worse as time goes on. The state of Israel was established 75 years ago, and the Hamas group was established in 1987. The U.S. has officially named the Hamas group of Palestine as a terrorist group, and they are considered a threat. They have always had issues because of the border and argue over who has ownership over certain lands. The Palestinians do not want to share a border with the israelians and have tried to take their land many times.

The Hamas group of Palestine is categorized as a terrorist group.

This news of this war and the events that have happened recently are being heard all around the world and have made many news headlines. Other countries have become involved in the affair and this matter has become an even bigger deal because of other countries involvement. Many Americans have gotten themselves involved in the matter and there have been protests in New York and other places. Some Americans have taken a stand and supported Israel but there are certain individuals who have expressed their support for Palestine instead. This war has created a big divide in our world, and it is affecting all of us if not directly but indirectly.

This is extremely alarming for all the innocent citizens in the country whose lives are being threatened or affected by the war. This has been an ongoing war, and it was recently picked back up again. Many have had to fear for their lives with everything going on with these recent events. On the Israel side and the Palestinian side as well, this is a very dangerous war that affects many people.