Crumbl Cookie Chaos

Is Monticello Marketplace somewhere you usually go? Read on to learn about how the new Crumbl Cookies opening could affect you!

In our very own Monticello Marketplace a new Crumbl Cookies is opening in the next year for local students and families to enjoy and have tasty treats.

The already-packed Monticello Marketplace is adding another popular store to the exciting mix. A new Crumbl Cookies franchise is opening up next to Publix sometime in the next year. There is already a big black and white sign where the store will be, and the door has massive bold letters saying, “Coming Soon.” The marketplace is bustling due to the Target and Chick-fil-a already located in the area. The new Crumbl Cookies could have a negative impact on the location, causing it to be even busier.

Tasty cookies from Minion-themed week at Crumbl Cookies. They were so fun and many people enjoyed them.

The new store will be popular with many of Williamsburg’s local high school and college students. However, the excitement and buzz of the new opening will cause a lot more backs up along the main roads in the marketplace, making it even more challenging to get to the shops and restaurants in the area. The time spent just hanging out in the marketplace will decrease due to the amount of people that will be there.

Many Lafayette students are ready for it to open so they can go because right now the closest Crumble Cookies is all the way in the Hampton Roads area. Having a Crumbl Cookies in town will be beneficial for local students so they can save on gas. Lafayette senior, Cole Voelpel, says, “I’m very excited about the new opening, but I know it’s going to be too busy to be able to go for the first few weeks.” Voelpel, like many others, plans to avoid the marketplace during the opening and the weeks following.

Crumbl Cookies is a well-known chain store that is popular on social media for its oversized cake-like cookies. They have an extensive Tik Tok profile with more than six million followers and have over three million followers on Instagram. Using their social presence that they have online, Crumbl Cookies promotes their incredible new cookies for each week. Every week they switch out the flavors on their menu, which include six different super large cookies. However, they always have a chocolate chip cookie on the menu for those who don’t like to keep it simple. The rotating weekly flavors are what makes Crumbl Cookies such a fun and tasty experience.

This is a look at what the new Crumbl Cookies could look like. It will have curb-side pick up and a bright sign as shown.Williamsburg currently has two other sole cookie shops that are popular with students in town, Cookie Chris and Insomnia Cookie. Crumbl Cookies could steal a lot of their current customers because of how famous Crumbl Cookies is on social media. Unlike the other cookie places, they do not have strong social media presences. These stores could lose lots of their usual customers, such as college and high school students, due
This is a look at what the new Crumbl Cookies could look like. It will have curb-side pick up and a bright sign just like this other chain store.

Monticello Marketplace is a popular place in Williamsburg because of its many different stores and well-liked restaurants. It is already backed up with cars because of the new Chick-fil-a opening, construction, and lack of parking spaces, this causes many traffic jams on the main road. Many students head to that area to shop and spend time after school, but with the new busy opening of Crumbl Cookies, this leads students away from the site.

Williamsburg currently has two other cookie shops that are popular with students in town, Cookie Chris and Insomnia Cookie. Crumbl Cookies could steal a lot of their current customers because of how famous Crumbl Cookies is on social media. Unlike the other cookie places, they do not have strong social media presences. These stores could lose lots of their usual customers, such as college and high school students, due to the opening.