Homecoming 2018

A look inside the busiest but not spirited week of the year!

Seniors take pictures at Two Rivers Country Club before the dance.

Chris Orlowski

Not only did Lafayette have an amazing Spirit Week with fun, unique theme days, we had our first home football game of the season and the homecoming dance. Our Ram football teamed faced off against the York Falcons and annihilated them. The score of the game was 59-14. Not only did the football team show out, so did our student section. This Spirit Week Day Theme for the game was tropical, and students came decked out in their Hawaiian shirts and other tropical apparel. We had an amazing turn out as well, filling up practically our whole section in the stands at Waner Stadium. The LHS Pep Club is led this year by Baylie Gentry, Will Darling, and Joe Egbo.

Chris Orlowski
Senior field hockey girls clean up nice for their final homecoming

Baylie says, “I am so proud to be able to lead this wonderful crowd, and I hope our students continue to come to our future home games because we have so much to cheer for here at Lafayette”

The festivities continued into Saturday with the Homecoming dance. Students of all grades attended and said it was such a fun night! Our students and faculty prepared for weeks, working so hard to pull off this amazing night for our students.

Homecoming queen Sarah Bryant summed up the feeling many of us shared when she said, “Every homecoming has been a blast but my final one has been a one to remember.”

If you would like to view more pictures of spirit week click this link!https://lafayetteledger.org/6452/news/lhs-spirit-week-2018/#slideshow170231