School vs. Students

Schedules, stress and school!

Being+in+class+makes+some+students+stressed+out+

Being in class makes some students stressed out

Life as a teenager is hard enough dealing with school, trying to find real friends and family issues. Since the coronavirus has hit students grades have decreased and some have increased. It all started off around March when we were struck from the coronavirus and the school was closed and now we after a year we are struggling. There have been many changes since then we are now on zoom daily and now since that has been going good they want a new schedule that has half the kids coming back two days a week. It is a good start but now the school system wants us to have a full day back. Kids have a lot to go through just as teaches and parents. The new schedules are stressful and kind of like a roller coaster. Teachers and students are being asked to go to back to school and try to get back to the ways things were. Coronavirus has impacted everyone differently an adding a new schedule is just making it worst.

When kids come to school it is dangerous for everyone. When interviewed Mr. Grubbs said that he feels that being back in school is stressful , having to wear a mask the whole day is annoying. Most kids pull down their masks and some kids don’t even follow the six feet rule. I also interviewed Ms. Boone and she said she enjoys seeing her friends but the new schedule trying to come back to the way things used to be is hard . Her grades have taken a toll from being back in the school .  Two people gave their opinions on the way the school schedules changes are . On one hand they like it while on the other hand they don’t.

Coming to school is nice but the challenges of changing the schedule is hard because after you get the hang of something the school schedules changes. It used to be that we would have zoom Monday- Thursday . Recently the students came back to the school . They only allowed half the school to come back which is pretty smart. now they want to make a new schedule where the day is longer and we have lunch. Can you imagine having lunch again . How can you have lunch if you have to wear a mask ? If you take the mask off and someone around you has coronavirus then you will get it possible. The school wants us to go back to the way it used to be but the thing is we can’t . That old America and the world in general is over.